Sunday, November 1, 2015

Last Night's Costume Winners...My Parents In CNY...Going Together For 50+ Years For Trick and Treaters.

I may sneeze away my day today (as I clean up the mess from last night's shenanigans), but wanted to take a moment to applaud my mom and dad for their clever idea of attending a "go-together" Halloween party as, well, themselves. Of course, they went as 50 years of themselves, 1965-2015. That takes the cake.

I think they should have had crowns on their heads, too.

In Connecticut, the best outfits were Leo's Beast from Beauty and the Beast) and Pam's "I'm a cake! I'm a cake."

The best trick-or-treater was this kid who came to the door as an enormous lawn gnome. It was a great outfit.

So, now, I will take day-light's savings time, get my extra hours of sleep, and begin to remorse the shorter days. It's all good, though, because I will head back to the gym and still find ways to make the best use of daylight

As for the World Series....oif. ouch. oof.

There's more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment