Friday, November 27, 2015

Why Not Blur The Holidays and Make The Next 30 Days One Giant Bonanza? I'm Game. You?


After an evening of radical turkey coma (more severe this year than most), I decided to merge the anarchy of holiday festivals right away so I can keep pep to my step and gallop to my sleigh. Yes, I'm going early this year, too - but hey, they've been playing holiday music in the stores since Halloween. Actually, I spruced up my Facebook page and decided the image belonged here, too. And with that, I'm going to make a Christmas list. Santa may be reading my blog...you just never know.

10. I want a Syracuse Flag to hang outdoors for when Cuse plays.
9. I want a Louisville Flag to hang outdoors when Louisville plays.
8. Chitunga dropped one of our frying pans and now it is warped. Could used one of those.
7. I could always use new running shoes, but don't buy me those. I'm too picky.
6. Eventually I need new furniture, but not for a while. Let Glamis ruin the old ones.
5. I want more time on the clock so I can get more done.
4. I want everyone to make donations to refugee relocation centers. Heck, volunteer there, too.
3. It'd be nice to get a presidential candidate than any of us would want in the Whitehouse.
2. I want my friends and family happy. If they're happy, I'm happy.
1. I want to go on a photo shoot with Mike and Cynde, to get us on Mom's hutch.

It's Black Friday. I will not be shopping today. I will be writing, planning, organizing, running, and stressing. Two weeks away means I've fallen behind on projects: reports, papers, research, data analysis, and grants. I need to pick up the hustle again.

Ah, but I can't wait for the week of the 24th! I'm ready for A Flake Like Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment