Saturday, November 7, 2015

Revving Up For The Vicky Soto Run This Morning, But Last Night The Bernadettes with Friends

And an opportunity for Chitunga, who served our food, to dance with Pam.

A month ago, Pam arm wrestled Chitunga to convince him he needed to work with managers at the Windmill to get us a table to see the Bernadettes in Stratford. He worked his magic, we got a table, and we were able to eat before seeing the 60s/70s cover band.

Of course, my mind was on the 5K this morning and all I could think about was going to bed and getting some shut-eye.

Ginette, a CNY friend was in town with her daughter Melissa, and they joined us for the outing. I simply don't have the energy any longer for Friday nights past 9 p.m. - I'd much rather be on my couch drinking bourbon and preparing for bed. I'm too old for dinner, drinks and dancing on a Friday night.

But I must go. I need to stretch my muscles and run 3.1 miles at the beach. Let's hope the coffee kicks in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment