Thursday, November 12, 2015

Life Takes you To Unexpected Places. Love Brings You Home. I'm Back in CNY Again (and it's not Christmas)

We made the cabinet! We made the cabinet. Marsha! Marsha! Marsha! The middle child finally mad the cabinet!

After a long delay in Newtown having to meander through side roads, a day of heavy rains and fog, and Veteran's Day traffic, I made it to Amalfi Drive for a 7 day romp before NCTE and Minneapolis.

It is always great to return to the core of where it all began and what it is all about: moms and dads and sisters and nephews and nieces and dogs and all the shenanigans that go on with family.

And it feels good, although I've have several nights of little sleep before arriving...maybe excitement from the anticipation.

But I'm home. I'm where the love is. And I hope to absorb every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment