Monday, August 10, 2015

So, Glamus, the Wonder Dog, Apparently Reads My Blog and Wishes To Teach Me a Lesson About Control.

This is the leash that is no more. I went to Pam's for dinner for two hours and came home to find Glamus, the wonder dog, out of her cage and with her leash in the mouth. Well, what was left of the leash in her mouth.

She also devoured a spool of bread thread - I imagine it will be a stringy morning in the stool department.

And I'm wondering how she got out of her cage. It was locked and secured. Somehow, however, the entire apparatus was taken apart as if she hired Houdini, himself, to help her figure out a miraculous escape.

I deserve it. I wanted to take the dog, but Pam said it would be smarter to leave her behind. With the stitches and all, she would have wanted to play with Jake and Mae, so it was best that she had two hours of rest and relaxation.

Jeepers. Nope.

I am thinking, however, it could be so so much worse. But it perplexes me why she'd want to eat the very device that allows her to go for walks, Stratford tools, and trips in the car. Ah, Puppy reality.
Whatever will be, will be.

A metaphor for life, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment