Saturday, August 22, 2015

Arrived to a Long Weekend of Beach, Benefits, Relaxation, Pomp & Circumstance and Hotel Amagansett

Glamus may not like the swimming pool or a bath, but she loves the beach (people on bikes...well, not so much. They remind her of vacuum cleaners, clowns, swing sets, and carrots).

Ferries from New London were sold out and I got lucky with one from Bridgeport. Glamus was the hit of the boat as she laid on a bench by me and cocked her crooked ears to gain the attention of every passerby. They loved that I shared my banana with her, too, and she loved every bite.

Yesterday was TGIF and I felt it. I am actually TGIS and TGI the weekend. I just want to look at blue skies, the sand, the waving see grass, the seagulls and, if possible, a margarita glass (or any glass with something cold and refreshing in it).

Not sure what the major H4H plans will be, but I'm sure there will be many errands to run throughout today (and tomorrow).

Painkillers for broken fingers are good. Broken fingers, however, hurt like %&^%!

No comments:

Post a Comment