Tuesday, August 11, 2015

@abubility and @Lbility will be proud. The t.v. came on last night and I watched/listened to Wild 'N Out

Glamus snores. I learned this last night as I wrote and she finally settled in the Abu/Lossine spot on the couch. I was writing (giving feedback to the teachers from the summer institute) when I realized I needed white noise behind my thinking. I turned on the tube and couldn't find anything...that is until I got to MTV's Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out.

It was great background noise and it brought back the six weeks of total improv at Mt. Pleasant: songs, dance, raps, jokes, one liners, drawings, cartoons, memes, and insults. The twins and I really do need our reality show. The world needs to meet them.

Ah, but now it's returned to silence, except the snoring of Glamus (who will definitely give my mother a run for her money next week in Syracuse).

And we definitely need to fence the yard. A neighbor feeds squirrels with loaves of bread, corn, and nuts. When Glamus jumped the rocks yesterday she was dining with cardinals, woodchucks, cats, and rats. They were all at a buffet table with his contributions. Once she discovered it was open dining, I couldn't keep her on my side of the rocks. There were donuts to eat!

But she got in a 90 minute walk and handled the leash (new leash) extremely well. I thought she'd poop out, but it didn't happen until late last night. That's when she conked out and began to snore.


No comments:

Post a Comment