Monday, March 30, 2015

That Moment When He Does The Unthinkable - He Eats and Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich #WalkMyWorld @2015

As I walk my world this month (okay, I'm not walking)...As I sit in my world this month (more like lying down), I've regressed from the awesome eating habits I established last semester.

A few weeks ago, I cut out all carbohydrates, including bread, and was eating a purely fruit, vegetable, and meat diet.

This, alas, subsided when I resorted to quick and easy meals between moving and unpacking. Then, yesterday, I did the unthinkable. I saw Chitunga had left two slides of bread and I remembered I bought him jelly and I had an ol' container of peanut butter.

I am an ol' fashioned P, B, & J.

I really wish I could say that is was outrageously delicious, but it wasn't. It was simply average and a quick lunch before U of L threw in the towel in the NCAA tournament to Michigan. I'm not sure what depressed me more...their loss of the sandwich.

The good news is that I know how great it feels to be on a good eating routine and I promise myself it will return when I can get back to the pavement, my Sauconys, and my daily routine. In the meantime, I'm not with too much remorse that I am weak in my current state. I am an emotional eater and have no will-power when distressed.

So, I am cutting myself a break, singing Peanut butter Jelly time in my downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment