Saturday, February 14, 2015

This Valentine's Day, I'm Shouting Out My Love Two My Sisters and Mom. It's Not Chocolate, But....

I get pre-occuped with the whole cupid thing because I always have flashbacks that my birthday is around the corner and it always fell during CNY winter break. I felt cheated as a kid, and whereas Valentine's was always celebrated, my cupcakes needed to be eaten at home. It made me bitter.

Yes, That's Cynde's hair, so she is represented.

I'm shouting out my love this year to my mom, my older sister, Cynderballz, and my little sister K(dot)C(dot) for all the joy they bring to my world and all the family history they've endured with me and provided. This, of course, includes my brother-in-laws (Mike somewhat pictured here in puppet-form and Dave), my nephew: Dylan, Sean, and Jacob Charles, and my niece, Nikki. Of course, I have nothing but love for my father, too.

I am forever grateful to my family and their ability to extend our whacky togetherness with whatever conglomeration I introduced to their worlds.

My family hugs. That's what we do and I know that this means the world to me. I never realized the vast importance of such hugs until their importance were made more obvious to me through Chitunga, who continues to reflect on the Clay, New York love with appreciation and respect.

So, here's to the Crandall/Isgar/Barnwell love on this holiday. May we continue to cherish them and appreciate the beauty of having one another in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment