Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Day of My Big Move and My MacBook Pro Decided to Crash , Burn, and Call It a Day. Ugh!


This is the last thing I accomplished yesterday. My graduate students helped me to doodle a stereotypical teenager for a midterm project: a stressed, sometimes depressesd, curious, insecure, willing to experiment, filling the world with angst, surrounding themselves with friends and dreams, adolescent with childish, yet young adult ways.

But when I got home, the computer decided to freeze and when rebooted, to have nothing to reboot towards.

I accepted the challenge and am posting from my IPad, praying I can get ITS to fix it in the a.m.
And this is the post that has me cracking up before shifting homes. Fingers crossed that this will only be a minor setback. Nothing's easy, right?

(THIS JUST IN - Thank the Great Whatever for Google Searches. I tried 7 different approaches for saving my computer and on the last one, I successfully rebooted. Phew. Boring post today - not what I intended, but at least she's saved for another day)

No comments:

Post a Comment