Thursday, February 19, 2015

I Am Posting This Before I Go To Bed. Why? This Man Is In Need of a Good Night's Sleep. Let The Restlessness Go.

In the Crandall tradition of having a manic brain, he writes in hope that tonight (last night) he gets/he got some sleep.

Sheep inserted here. Fences. Clouds. Counting Down from 100. Ocean waves lapping. Tea. Tylenol PMs.

After the NYC event, I only captured a couple of hours of serious sleep and after a marathon of meetings, Skype sessions, phone conferences, and a broke door on Chitunga's vehicle, I am ready to hit the pillow with an attempt of good night's rest.

If I don't get sleep, I will surely crack up because there isn't much down time over the next fews days and a lot to accomplish.

I need Oprah's voice. That's what used to work for me between high school and my part-time job at Sibley's. I came home from school and could rest my eyes listening to Oprah's deep contemplations of the world on her afternoon show. No, I never fully conked out, but I could get close and gain some calm between the chaotic hustle and bustle activities of my days.

I am hopeful. If I can get some sleep I will surely be able to think of more humorous things to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment