Thursday, May 14, 2015

And So Chitunga's Goddess Mother, The Diva Herself, Learns When On The Pond, Do As the Frog Does. #WalkMyWorld

Attallah and I ran errands last night, which included a visit to Costco to see if I could, indeed, get into their liquor store without being a member. Yup. Success. "No, I don't have my membership card because my kid at home has it."

Gulp.

It worked (wipe sweat from brow) and I exited with a $17 bottle of whiskey that is delicious.

Of course, on the way in I had to share with Attallah my neuroticism of bringing stray grocery carts back to the front of the store. I've written about this before, but it is true - I think it is immoral and wrong for customers to take their goods, load them in their car, and simply leave their cart at the side. Those carts scratch cars. They dent cars. They make acne face teenagers have to stand in frigid temperatures and rain to retrieve them. I don't get on my moral high horse too often, but when it comes to lazy customers leaving carts at Krogers, Wegmans, Big Y, Price Chopper, Shop Right, Stop and Shop, etc. I get irate.

And the Diva joined me on my rant. "Before we scam Costco, I need to tell you about my fetish for doing the right thing with shopping carts."

Then Attallah helped me bring some to the front of the store. We got my whiskey and proceeded to go to Michaels so I could swap an old picture frame for a new. Then I made Hoffman hotdogs and watched this video over and over again.

I am glad I'm not the only one. I need to start dressing differently when I shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment