Saturday, September 5, 2015

Four Pieces of Fried Chicken at a Gourmet Restaurant for the Price of Two Buckets of the Kentucky Fried Style

Last night we celebrated Kaitlyn's 30th birthday with dinner at the Walrus and the Carpenter in Black Rock. The wait staff was horrendous, but we heard the fried chicken was out of this world.

It was. But, we paid the price of two KFC buckets for four pieces. Was it worth it? Yup. It was hands down the best fried chicken I've ever head, but as Patrick said, "#$## this hipster #$#@!"

And the butter for the homemade biscuit. Unbelievable. Easily one of the tastiest dinners I've had in a while, although my wallet said, "Please, Crandall. Please."

Please.

I said, "Dang, down south you could have four meals of fried chicken at this price."

Of course, I don't think they fry chicken like that down south. I'm still smacking my lips and searching for left over pieces in my teeth.

Now I'm going to have trouble grilling...even with my Wegman's Asian BBQ sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment