Friday, June 12, 2015

Throwback to Last Week - This Was Just Sent To Me #LSUYAL2015 Great Shot of Mike

My friend, Sharon Kane, sent me this video when she returned from LSU this week. Ritually, she walked in the a.m. and always stopped by to see her buddy Mike as he did his morning stretches. She came running back to the dorm and said, "Wait until you see the video I got this morning."

Above, this is the video she captured with her iPad (and not bad footage of Tony the Tiger...I mean, Mike the Tiger).

I am simply writing today to capture her video in time, but also to get this off the plate for the day before heading into the office for a marathon of writing, planning, organizing, ordering, restructuring, interviewing, and redirecting for the summer work. I am looking forward to August 7th when I get a chance to breathe.

I hate when my daily blogging ritual turns into a whine fest...this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment