Saturday, April 4, 2015

Here's To Getting Our Hands Caught In This Jar Over and Over and Over Again #CookieHealing

The whole vision of waking up from anesthesia simply to leap into the world as good as new was, obviously, a fantasy. Instead, there's ice packs, Percocet, and visiting friends. Yesterday, Pam brought an incredible peanut butter cream pie and Julie stopped by with a cookie jar full of oatmeal raisin cookies. The humor on this jar is that there's chalkboard paint so Chitunga can stay organized and efficient with whatever materials end up in the jar.

Chitunga stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
Who Me? Yeah You. Couldn't Be. Then Who?
Bryan stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

It can stop there, because chances are I did steal the cookie from the cookie jar.

It's hard to believe that I sat an entire day with an iced crotch, but I did. And it looks like today will be another one of those days (with NCAA final four basketball tonight).

The other SNAFU is the constipated-effects of the procedure and medicine. Um. Taking care of that is a goal for today because I like my routines and predictability...not too much a fan of having clogged pipes.

Looks like the sun is out and the Easter Bunny is painting his eggs. And the other good news is I can shower at 2:30 pm this afternoon. I can hardly wait. I feel like an auto-mechanic's floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment