Sunday, April 5, 2015

Here Comes Crandall Cotton Tail, Hobbling Down The Hernia Trail. Hippity Hoppity, Hippity, etc. #WalkMyWorld

Thursday. Friday. Saturday. And Now It's Sunday.

The recovery continues. The slow, methodical, highly boring, extremely un-inspiring, blue-sky, one-step-at-a-time healing process goes forth as it does. Tick tock. tick. tock. tick. (cuss word here). tock.

But it's Easter and I wish I had these PJs. And I'm thankful the family is here (although I really wish they'd borrow a pair of my sneakers and at least run one lap around the block in my honor).

Then there's the need for a shout out to Cynderballz who became a plumber extraordinaire last night during the Final Four Kentucky game (sorry Blue). Post dinner, pipes burst under the sink and my older sister - household diva that she is - muscled up, went to Home Depot, and flexed her Rosie-the-Riveter muscles, as always, and did the repair (even teaching Chitunga along the way.

A true champion, for sure - gives 110% all the time. For that I am extremely thankful.

She is very, very deserving of her Easter basket this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment