Wednesday, April 8, 2015

And The Parts They Spare You From When Having Medical Procedures, But I've Joined That Club

This from Madehow.com. I needed their words to explain what Percoset is doing to my system. The post-surgery pain is somewhat tolerable. The intestinal mischief is highly annoying:

"A concrete block is primarily used as a building material in the construction of walls. It is sometimes called a concrete masonry unit (CMU). A concrete block is one of several precast concrete products used in construction. The term precast refers to the fact that the blocks are formed and hardened before they are brought to the job site. Most concrete blocks have one or more hollow cavities, and their sides may be cast smooth or with a design. In use, concrete blocks are stacked one at a time and held together with fresh concrete mortar to form the desired length and height of the wall."

Apparently, Percoset coupled with Crandall's body produces concrete, which results in a need to push concrete away from the body into the white porcelain bowl used to potty train youngsters in their earliest years. I am rather proficient, and have been since departing diapers, but nothing has quite prepared me for giving birth on a regular basis to mortar and boulders. 

Yes, too much information, but I am documenting my world as I have since 2008 and this is my reality. That I haven't passed out is a miracle. So is apple juice and stool softener, my new nectar of the Gods. 

How on earth a medicine can be prescribed to make cinderblocks when one is trying to nurse and heal from a hernia procedure has me highly perplexed. I'm following doctor's orders, but man, oh, man, oh man. 

Grimace.


No comments:

Post a Comment