Monday, October 19, 2015

It's Definitely Autumn and Yes, I Turned On The Heat (I Mean, We Had a Frost and My Toes Were Cold)

The good thing about the Kelly family having their house for sale in Monroe, is when they have a showing they need somewhere to go. They bring Jake and Mae down to Stratford to run with the Glamis in the backyard, and I get fresh bagels, orange juice, and chives and onion cream cheese.

Then we go for a walk, they leave, I run, and I'm invited with Chitunga for Lasagna and the Patriots game.

I can take that. It's not a bad day to spend a chilly Sunday, and Kaitlin and Chitunga can compare Patriots hats.

Still, the pumpkin out back hasn't been carved yet, but we're saving that for Chitunga so he can add that to the list of accomplishments on his bucket list of things he's never done.

The temperatures are supposed to go up by midweek and reach the seventies, but today was definitely a soup and lasagna kind of day.

And I didn't turn the heat up too high...just to 62 to get the chill out of the air. But we did use the electric seat warmers in the Subaru. That felt real good.


No comments:

Post a Comment