Friday, January 16, 2015

Well, Crap. Beyond Grants, Proposals, Workshops, and Conferencing, This JPEG Wins The Day

Isn't she a beauty? Yes. I am a scattelogical learner who, in 1999, Justin Leonard coined the phrase. What is it? Well, there are a few individuals who learn best by totally inappropriate potty humor. That is, adolescent jokes trump the day and total engagement comes from the silliness of middle school fart jokes, poop jokes, and other boyish idiocy.

And this was sent to me. While I am looking for a new house and the possibility of investing in furniture that is 100% Bryan, I get this toilet.

I instantly emailed Lossine and said, 'Dude, I've got your royal throne for when you move to Connecticut."

Chitunga was not as amused.

Even so, I am determined that this will eventually be a commode-ity in my future home.

Talk about hot sh#$. Nice design, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment