Sunday, July 19, 2015

On this Sunday Morning I Have One Thing To Say. I Never Want to Be As Sick As I Was Yesterday Ever Again.

I woke up Saturday morning with a churning in my stomach and it didn't go away all day. Actually, it finally ended at 9:15 when I finally was able to keep something down. I drank water all day, but it found its way back out every time. Other that that one bug David Barnwell gave me in Syracuse, I've never had anything quite like this. If I wasn't sleeping, I was puking. If I wasn't puking, I was on the toilet exploding.

I have to laugh, too, because it's just my luck to spend a non-Ramadan Saturday not eating anything at all!

The twins were like, "Sick Crandall is no fun." It's true, too, because they had to fend for themselves the entire day with absolutely no entertainment from me. I tried on occasion to chill with them by the t.v., but the foods they were eating and even the soaps from their showers triggered me to run back upstairs to hibernate by porcelain. Whatever it was was toxic and I hope it goes away forever.

On a good note, I did lay in bed for almost 12 hours and that rarely, if ever, happens. Here's to a much more promising day.

No comments:

Post a Comment