Monday, July 27, 2015

Not A Bad Day for a Book Sale - Another Year to Celebrate the Pequot Library Carnival For Nerds Like Me

After sending the imps off to Yankee Stadium for a soccer game (well, having them get picked up), and after Chitunga was dropped off at the train station, and after Emily and I met some of our intellectual Sunday goals, we headed out to the Annual Pequot Library Book Sale, where there exists under tents, 1,000s and 1,000s of books for nerds like me.

I did great, however, and only picked up a few items to replenish books I loaned out and never had returned. Emily, too, found a pop-up neuroscience book for kids that she said would be a 3-dimensional way to help her study.

Following, we drove Emily to Bethlehem where she will begin her second week interning with Pilobolus dance company and completing her study on movement.

Ah, but there's another week of CWP-Fairfield Young Adult Literacy Labs and there's a lot on the agenda, including the final week for teachers in the Invitational Summer Institute. I am taking a deep breath and....

I'm breathing. We're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment